Monday, September 17, 2012

Sup once again:)

I figured that it would look incredibly draggy if I compiled everything together, thus separating would be a smarter way.

So, my history and Emath prelims ended yesterday, marking the end of the Prelims period and highlighting the fact that O levels are drawing nearer and nearer.

Wow. O levels. Every sixteen year old's nightmare.

Come to think about it, O levels ain't that scary.
It's just a MAJOR examination in the school hall with frightening rows of tables and chilly air conditioning.
Oh who am I kidding. Speaking about it actually increases the frequency of my heartbeats in a second.
But no. I will keep my cool and deal with it like it's a game, that I will win. With God's help of course;)

Besides, Chinese O levels are already over and I am really proud to say I received an A1 plus Distinction:) HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD. Could never have done it without God's guidance. Hence, my dad gave me a hundred bucks as a reward. On impulse, I have decided to use a large portion of this money on cool vintage watches on instagram blogshops. $30. This means that there is only $70 left. Also, I was thinking of spending my money on a $20 baseball jacket as well and perhaps another $20 geometrical sweatshirt. According to my mathematics, I will only have $30 left. Sucks.

It's okay. Dad promised to give me a hundred bucks for each A1 I get and I take 8 subjects, which means there is a possibility of getting a maximum of another $700. Oh yeah, I am adamant on getting my hands on that amount of money. #determination

Oh wow. My eyelids are getting as heavy as lead, and my body's shutting down. Should probably get some sleep and chill tomorrow:)

Ciao.

<3//PEACE OUT//<3

PtotheEtotheItotheSHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment